Explain the Structural Characteristics of Rotary Kiln时间：2019-02-21 作者 ：adminhk
The shell of rotary kiln is made of steel plate. The shell is inlaid with fire-resistant lining and has a regular slope with the degree line. It is supported by three wheel bands on the supporting equipment of each block. A large gear ring is fixed by a tangential tension spring plate on the inner span cylinder near the wheel band at the feeding end, and a small gear wheel is meshed with it. In normal operation, the main drive motor transmits power to the open gear equipment through the main reducer to drive the rotary kiln.
Materials are calcined in rotary kiln from kiln tail (high end of cylinder). Due to the slow reversal effect of the cylinder tilt, the material not only tumbles along the circumference, but also moves along the axial direction (from the high end to the low end). Finally, the clinker is cooled in the cooler through the kiln head cover.
The fuel is injected into the kiln from the kiln head, and the waste gas from combustion is discharged from the kiln tail after the exchange between the combustion gas and the material is stopped. This paper describes a burner without fuel.
The structure and characteristics of the kiln are as follows
1. 20g and Q235-B steel plates with five mechanical properties (σ a, σ B, σ%, α K and cold bending test) are selected and rolled, and active welding is usually used. The wall thickness of the cylinder is usually 25 mm, the firing belt is 32 mm, and the lower part of the tire is 65 mm. There is a 38 mm thick transition section from the lower part of the tire to the span, so that the description of the cylinder is more reasonable, which not only ensures the rigidity of the cross-section, but also improves the stress condition of the supporting equipment.
2. There is a high temperature resistant and wear-resistant kiln mouth guard plate at the discharge end of the cylinder, and the kiln end of the cylinder is made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti steel plate with a length of one meter. During this period, the kiln head guard board and the cooling air sleeve form a divided sleeve space, and cool air is blown from the bell mouth to the cylinder to cool the non working surface of the kiln head guard plate, so as to facilitate the safe operation for a long time. Three rectangular solid tire belts are set on the cylinder body. The gap between the tire and the liner is determined by the heat shrinkage. When the kiln is in normal operation, the tire can be properly covered on the cylinder to reduce the radial deformation of the cylinder.
3. The transmission system uses a single drive. The variable frequency motor drives the three-stage cylindrical gear reducer with hard tooth surface, and then drives the open gear pair of the kiln. The transmission equipment selects rubber block coupling to increase the stability of the transmission. The auxiliary transmission equipment connected with the security power supply can ensure that the kiln can still be operated when the main power source is stopped, and the cylinder body can be prevented from detour and easy to overhaul.
4. The rotary kiln head seal is a double-layer flexible sealing equipment with shell gas seal, labyrinth and tension spring rigid sheet. Proper cold air is blown into the bell mouth to cool the guard plate, and the cold air is discharged from the top after being heated; the flexible sealing plate under the overlapping heat-resistant tension spring steel sheet compresses the cooling air sleeve body to ensure that the sealing effect can still be maintained when the kiln head cylinder is slightly skewed.
5. The flexible seal of steel sheet and graphite is selected for rotary kiln tail seal. The equipment is easy to install and safe to use.