The latest industry information
The operation rate of rotary kiln (cement kiln) has a great relationship with the quality of refractory brick masonry. It must be carefully constructed in strict accordance with the technical requirements of refractory brick masonry. The specific requirements are as follows:
1. Before construction, the kiln skin bonded on the brick lining should be cleaned up, especially the place where the square wood is placed should be as flat as possible.
2. Tighten the brick lining in the horizontal and vertical directions with the lead screw and square wood; after determining the part that needs to be replaced, use the lead screw and the square wood to tighten the remaining part.
3. When removing the old bricks from the groove, it is necessary to pay attention to protecting the brick lining to prevent the retained brick lining from sliding. After removal, small steel plates are welded to the cylinder to prevent the brick lining from sliding.
4. Before laying refractory bricks, the shell of the rotary kiln should be thoroughly and carefully inspected, and the inside of the kiln should be cleaned.
5. When masonry, no matter what kind of masonry method is adopted, the masonry must be built in strict accordance with the reference line, and it is strictly prohibited to build without laying out the line. Before the refractory bricks are built, the line work should be done well: the reference line of the kiln should be placed with a line along the circumference of 1.5m, and each line should be parallel to the axis of the kiln; the circumferential reference line should be placed every 10m, and the circumferential line should be They should be parallel to each other and perpendicular to the axis of the kiln.
6. The basic requirements for laying bricks in the kiln are as follows: the lining of the bricks should be close to the kiln shell, the bricks should be tightly attached to each other, the brick joints should be straight, the circle should be accurate, and the bricks should be locked firmly, not in a good position, not sagging, and not empty. In short, to ensure reliable concentricity between the refractory bricks and the kiln body during the operation of the kiln, the stress of the brick lining should be evenly distributed on the entire kiln lining and each brick.
7. The method of laying bricks is divided into two categories: ring laying and staggered laying. The ring laying method is generally used for new kilns and cylinders that are well-organized and not seriously deformed. In the kiln, the staggered laying method can be used in the part of high alumina bricks and clay bricks.
8. When the ring is built, the deviation of the ring is allowed to be 2mm per meter, and the maximum length of one construction section is allowed to be 8mm. When staggered, the vertical deviation is allowed to be 2mm per meter, but the maximum allowable length of the entire ring is 10mm.
9. Push the last brick of each circle (except the last circle) from the side of the brick lining (the direction of the axis of the rotary cellar) to complete the masonry of the whole circle, and pay attention to adjusting the brick shape as much as possible so that they are not used together. The dry-laid joint steel plate is generally 1-1.2mm, the width of the steel plate should be about 10mm smaller than the width of the brick, the steel plate should not exceed the edge of the brick, and the phenomenon of sounding and bridging of the steel plate should not occur.
10. After the refractory brick masonry is completed, all lining bricks should be cleaned and tightened comprehensively. After tightening, it is not suitable to turn the kiln again. It should be ignited in time and baked according to the kiln curve.