The latest industry information
Rotary kiln is one of the essential and important equipment in the production line of active lime and cement. Generally, in the lime industry, the production of active lime needs a lot of supporting equipment input and use to get the corresponding lime products. The following by Goode expert group of high-tech personnel to tell you about the rotary kiln dust collector material selection skills and requirements.
1. The wall plate material and structure of the dust collector body of rotary kiln must ensure that the pressure coefficient is greater than or equal to 6000pa and the air leakage coefficient is less than 3%.
2. The pattern plate of dust collector is made of Q235 and 5.5mm thick steel plate.
3. The filter material of the dust collector is flumex, with temperature resistance of 260 ℃.
4. The design and manufacture of dust remover pipes, platforms, drawings, escalators and pedals shall be in accordance with the national standards and relevant design specifications.
5. The design, material selection and manufacture of the air bag of the dust collector shall be carried out according to the national standards and specifications.
6. Standardized components and equipment components are selected for the supporting parts of rotary kiln dust remover, so that users can use and replace them better.
7. The welding parts of rotary kiln dust remover should strictly comply with the national welding standards. In addition, inspection and NDT should be carried out according to the importance of the parts.
8. Each component and component of dust remover equipment shall be provided with lifting lug or lifting hole as required.
9. The pneumatic flap valve of rotary kiln can be opened and closed flexibly and in place to avoid air leakage.