Preparation Before Ignition of Rotary Kilns时间：2022-04-01 作者 ：超级管理员
Preparation before ignition of rotary kiln
The ignition operation of the rotary kiln is very important for normal production and application, start-up time requirements, and thermal energy consumption. The seemingly simple behavior in our daily life is worthy of detailed study by the operators for the rotary kiln calcining materials at high temperature. operation, so as to achieve good calcination effect and energy consumption. Before learning ignition, let's first understand the inspection work before ignition of lime rotary kiln.
1. Preparations before the kiln is fired:
(1) Check whether the sealing device is complete and reliable, whether the connection is tight, and strictly prevent air leakage:
(2) Check whether the position of the blower gate switch and damper is suitable and easy to use;
(3) Check whether the transmission part, supporting wheel and blocking wheel are in good condition;
(4) Check whether the front and rear auxiliary machines are normal;
(5) Check whether the raw meal and pulverized coal are sufficient.
2. All newly built kiln linings must be baked. During the drying process, the kiln needs to be rotated 1/4 circle every half an hour to prevent the kiln body from bending and to make the kiln lining surface evenly heated.
3. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the platform of the kiln mouth during ignition. Only after the person leaves the platform, can the fan be started to avoid backfire and hurt people.
4. When the equipment is running, it is necessary to always check whether there are abnormal sounds such as vibration, impact, friction, etc. in the allowable conditions of each rotating part, whether the gear meshing is normal, and check whether the bearing temperature exceeds the allowable range.
5. When the equipment is running, always check whether the reading of each meter is within the specified range and whether each indicator light is normal.
6. Before temporarily stopping the kiln, the raw material must be kept away from the kiln head, and the area where the material moves when the kiln is turned after the kiln is stopped, to prevent the raw material from approaching the kiln head, which is not conducive to kiln ignition. After the kiln is stopped, in order to prevent the bending and deformation of the cylinder, the kiln must be rotated regularly.
7. Before stopping the kiln for large and medium repairs, the materials in the feeding bunker and the fuel in the coal bunker must be used up, and the materials in the kiln will be empty. After the kiln is stopped, the temperature of the kiln body is still relatively high, and the kiln must be rotated regularly to avoid bending and deformation of the cylinder body.
8. After the kiln is stopped, all speed regulating equipments are reset to zero to prevent damage to electrical equipment caused by excessive starting current impact.
9. When the equipment is running, always check the up and down movement of the kiln body, and control the cylinder body to reciprocate regularly between the upper and lower stop wheels, once a day or in one shift, if there is any abnormality, adjust the supporting rollers in time.
10. Always check the lubrication of the equipment, and regularly add lubricants as required.
11. When the equipment is overhauled, the power supply must be cut off, and a warning sign of "shutdown for maintenance, closing is strictly prohibited" should be hung up. After the maintenance is completed, a comprehensive inspection must be carried out, and the switch can be started only after the person in charge of the maintenance confirms that it is safe and correct.
12. The fuselage should be kept clean, and there should be no sundries and dust deposits around.