The latest industry information
Rotary kiln is one of the indispensable important equipment in active lime, cement and other production lines. Generally, the production of active lime in the lime industry requires the investment and use of a lot of supporting equipment to obtain the corresponding lime products. Below, the high-tech personnel of the Hongke expert group will tell you the selection skills and requirements of the rotary kiln dust collector material.
1. The wall panel material and structure of the rotary kiln dust collector must ensure that the pressure resistance coefficient is greater than or equal to 6000Pa, and the air leakage rate coefficient is less than 3%.
2. The flower plate of the dust collector is made of Q235 and 5.5mm thick steel plate.
3. The filter material of the dust collector is made of Fomex, which can withstand a temperature of 260°C.
4. The design and production of dust collector pipes and platforms, drawings, escalators, and pedals must be performed in accordance with national standards and related design specifications.
5. The design, material selection and production of the air bag of the dust collector are carried out in accordance with national standards and regulations.
6. Standardized components and equipment components are selected for the supporting parts of the rotary kiln dust collector for better use and replacement by users.
7. The welding parts of rotary kiln dust collector equipment should strictly comply with national welding standards. In addition, inspections and non-destructive inspections should be carried out according to the importance of parts.
8. All components and parts of the dust collector equipment should be equipped with lifting eyes or lifting holes as required.
9. Ensure that the rotary kiln pneumatic flap valve opens and closes flexibly, opens and closes in place, and avoids air leakage.