Treatment of Abnormal Problems Encountered in Rotary Kiln时间：2022-01-08 作者 ：超级管理员
The operation status of rotary kiln has a significant impact on the product quality and output of production enterprises. Correctly understanding and timely solving various abnormal problems in the use of equipment is an inevitable requirement to ensure its safe operation. The following describes some common abnormal problems, hoping to attract attention.
1. Run raw meal
Phenomenon: the main current transmission of the kiln decreases, the temperature of the kiln tail decreases, the temperature of the firing zone decreases, the temperature of the secondary and tertiary air rises sharply, the outlet pressure of the cooling fan of the grate cooler increases, the flame in the kiln is forced and the ventilation is not smooth. If the feed powder has run to the grate cooler, the flame in the kiln will be blurred.
(1) Reduce the kiln speed, reduce the feeding amount, add an appropriate amount of coal and primary air. At this time, pay attention to the safe combustion of pulverized coal in the kiln;
(2) Properly reduce the pull air at the kiln tail, adjust the proportion of internal and external air, appropriately turn down the external air and turn up the internal air to shrink the flame back. If the situation is serious, the coal pipe can be properly withdrawn and the temperature of the firing zone can be raised as soon as possible;
(3) Adjust the grate speed and the air for the cooler to maintain smooth ventilation in the kiln.
(4) Control the outlet temperature of calciner to ensure good pre burning of materials into the kiln.
Recovery: when the kiln current and sintering zone temperature have an upward trend, feeding can be considered, but the kiln speed should be added first and then feeding. Note that the range of feeding and kiln speed should be small to prevent material running again and high burning.
2. Peeling and ring collapse
Phenomenon: the kiln main current increases suddenly and then decreases gradually (not due to mechanical and electrical reasons), while the temperature of the firing zone changes little, that is, the kiln skin is considered to have fallen off. If this happens, the temperature of the firing zone will drop, and it will be regarded as the back ring collapse and the raw meal will move forward.
Treatment: according to the system parameter information collected by the central control room, combined with the observation in the kiln on site and the changes seen by the monitoring TV, the thermal fluctuation can be eliminated by adjusting the kiln speed, increasing the coal feeding at the kiln head and appropriately reducing the material. If necessary, it can be treated with reference to the raw material.
3. Protective kiln skin and refractory brick
(1) The heat load in the kiln should not be too high and should be stable. Once the burning height is found, it should be quickly reversed.
(2) Pay attention to adjusting the flame to make the flame position, shape, direction and length reasonable.
(3) Pay attention to the change of incoming materials, wind and coal fluctuation, the change of incoming materials and coal composition, the detection results of free calcium, and take corresponding countermeasures.
(4) The operator shall protect and hang the kiln skin by adjusting the flame, air temperature, air volume, coal feeding rate, kiln speed and cylinder blowing according to the kiln shell temperature (higher value) position of the barrel scanner, the length, thickness and uniformity of the kiln skin.
(5) During the renewal period of firing belt kiln skin or when the cylinder is at high temperature, especially strengthen the operation, do not burn too high or too low, even if the kiln skin is added.
4. Red kiln
(1) The kiln lining is too thin or falls off;
(2) Incorrect position of coal pipe and abnormal flame shape, resulting in flame brushing kiln skin;
(3) The kiln skin and refractory are damaged due to excessive burning flow or temperature in the kiln;
(4) Thermal fluctuation in the kiln, resulting in kiln skin collapse;
(1) The tube can be seen red at night;
(2) Standing at the red kiln during the day, you can feel the severe baking face or see the discoloration or peeling of the cylinder.
(3) The barrel scanner shows that the local temperature is greater than 430 ℃.
(1) If it is dark red and in the area with kiln skin, it is a red kiln with brick and no kiln skin, the measures of strengthening cylinder cooling, adjusting flame and hanging kiln skin shall be taken.
(2) If the red spot is bright red or appears in the area without kiln skin, it is generally a brick falling red kiln. The kiln must be stopped and flameout. It is strictly prohibited to press and repair. At the same time, try to mark the position of the red kiln.
Points needing attention during operation:
If the barrel scanner shows that the temperature exceeds 380 ℃, close attention shall be paid to prevent the red kiln. At this time, measures shall be taken to protect the kiln skin or hang the kiln skin to avoid large fire and top fire. It is strictly prohibited to burn flow and raw materials, and the number of kiln starts and stops shall be reduced as far as possible.
The rotary kiln produced by Henan Hongke heavy industry has the advantages of simple operation, high efficiency, low energy consumption and stable process, which can effectively avoid many common faults of similar equipment.