The latest industry information
Zinc oxide rotary kiln is an indispensable calcination equipment in the process of zinc oxide processing. The zinc oxide after calcination has high purity, which can effectively increase its use value and is widely used in various industrial fields. So, what is the specific calcination process of zinc oxide rotary kiln? Let's take a look.
What are the industrial uses of zinc oxide?
1. It is used in the rubber industry. After adding zinc oxide to the rubber compound, it can make rubber products have better tear resistance, wear resistance and elasticity, so zinc oxide has been widely used in rubber products;
2. Used in the fertilizer industry for fine desulfurization of raw materials;
3. It is used for electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electrostatic recording of electronic computers and electrostatic plate-making files.
Zinc oxide rotary kiln process
The equipment required for zinc oxide treatment includes crusher, ball mill, preheater, rotary kiln, cooler, etc.
Zinc oxide rotary kiln calcination process: first crush the coking coal and zinc charge to particles below 40 mesh, and then mix and stir the zinc charge and coking coal in a ratio of 1 to 0.35 to make a diameter of about 8-15 mm. The mixture is transported to the zinc oxide rotary kiln for smelting. During the calcination process, heat will be generated, and the material will be heated through gas conduction. The raw material will continue to roll and move downward with the rotation of the kiln body. After the material is calcined from the feed end, it will be transported to the discharge end.
Process principle of zinc oxide rotary kiln
The principle of calcining zinc oxide in rotary kiln is the whole process of calcining zinc and treating zinc-containing substances. Generally, it is mostly used to treat zinc-containing filter cake. The zinc in the filter cake mainly exists in the form of zinc ferrite, oxide and sulfate. At the high temperature of the rotary kiln, solid carbon reacts with zinc ferrite to reduce metal zinc and sulfate, and volatilize in the form of sulfide and metal. The reduced and volatilized metal is re-oxidized, mainly in the form of oxide. .
Production advantages of zinc oxide rotary kiln
1. The finished product is of good quality. The zinc oxide finished product obtained by smelting has good quality and small nodule amount.
2. Cost saving. Rotary kiln can greatly save coke or coal, save fuel cost and save money for users when smelting and producing zinc oxide.
3. High degree of automation. In the calcining production process of zinc oxide rotary kiln, the production operations of feeding, calcining and finished product transportation can be monitored, adjusted and alarmed in the production process, all of which are controlled by the control system in the centralized control room.
4. Green and environmental protection. The zinc oxide rotary kiln cooler and the kiln head cover are designed in an integrated manner to ensure the sealing of the equipment and avoid the random discharge of hot gas and dust.