Overview of Raymond Mill
Raymond mill manufactured in Hongke Machinery has the feature of high efficiency, low energy consumption, small occupation and less capital investment without harming the environment. As a result of so many years of practice and continuous improvement, its structure has been improved steadily.
Raymond mill is widely used for the grinding and processing of mineral materials in the fields of metallurgy, building materials, chemical engineering and mine, which is suitable for the processing of non-flammable and non-explosive materials such as barite, calcite, potassium feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, dolomite, fluorite and lime, activated clay, activated carbon, bentonite, kaolin, cement, phosphate rock, gypsum, glass and thermal insulation materials with Moh’s hardness less than 9.3 and humidity less than 6%.
Raymond grinding mill is also used in mining, building materials, chemical engineering and metallurgy industries for size reduction, dispersion, or specialized needs, powder generation and processing in industrial process.
Features of Raymond mill
1. Raymond mill is spatial structure with small occupation and strong complete set, which can be a production system by itself from lump materials to finished powder
2. The finished powder has uniform fineness that other grinding mill seldom has with a screening rate of 99%.
3. The driving gear of host is equipped with sealing gear case and belt wheel with smooth driving and reliable operation.
4. The major parts of Raymond mill is made of superior steel while wear-resistant parts adapt high-performance wear-resistant materials. The abrasive resistance of this complete machine is very high with reliable operation.
5. The equipment uses concentrate control, and unmanned operation almost can be realized in the milling workshop with convenient maintenance.
Working principle of Raymond mill
When Raymond mill works, the materials that need to be crushed are fed into the machine through the feeding hopper. The grinding roll that hangs on the main engine will rotate around the vertical axis and rotates around itself. Due to the centrifugal force produced in the rotating process, the grinding roll will swings outward and tightly press onto the grinding ring to make the relieving tool scoop up the materials and send them to the space between the grinding roll and the grinding ring, and the materials will be crushed due to the rolling and grinding of the grinding roll.