What is the Function of Each Part of the Rotary Kiln时间：2022-04-21 作者 ：超级管理员
1. Cylinder body and kiln lining: The kiln cylinder body is the trunk of the rotary kiln, which is rolled and welded by steel plates. The kiln barrel is installed on several pairs of supporting rollers obliquely, and there are several rectangular belts along the length of the kiln barrel. It bears the quality of all rotating parts such as the kiln barrel, materials, and kiln lining, and transmits its quality to the kiln barrel. On the supporting device; the refractory material lining the cylinder is called kiln lining, and the thickness is 150-250mm.
2. Rolling ring: The quality of the rotary kiln is transmitted to the supporting device through the rolling ring; the rolling ring transmits the entire load of the kiln to the supporting device.
3. Large ring gear device: a large ring gear is fixed on the kiln cylinder to transmit torque. The large ring gear is connected to the kiln barrel through the tangential spring plate. This connection structure makes the large ring gear hang on the kiln barrel, so that there is enough space for heat dissipation between the large ring gear and the kiln barrel, and can reduce the The influence of the bending deformation of the kiln cylinder on the meshing accuracy can also play the role of shock absorption and buffering, which is beneficial to prolong the life of the kiln lining.
4. Supporting device: to bear the entire mass of the rotating part, the supporting device is composed of a supporting roller bearing group and a welded base. The supporting roller bearing group of large rotary kiln generally adopts sliding bearing, which is composed of supporting roller, supporting roller shaft, bearing bush, spherical pad and bearing seat.
5. Blocking wheel device: According to its force and working principle, the blocking wheel can be divided into two types: mechanical blocking wheel and hydraulic blocking wheel. Large rotary kilns mostly use hydraulic retaining wheels.
The hydraulic stop wheel setting is mainly composed of stop wheel, stop wheel shaft, bearing body, guide shaft, rolling bearing, stop wheel travel switch, etc. The hydraulic retaining wheel device bears the sliding force of the whole kiln. And through the hydraulic retaining wheel, the device can push the kiln body to move upward, forcing the tire belt and the kiln cylinder body to reciprocate along the kiln center direction on the supporting roller according to a certain speed and stroke, so that the tire belt and the supporting roller can be moved over the full width. Wear evenly for longer life.
6. Transmission device: The rotation of the rotary kiln is realized by the transmission device. The transmission system adopts single transmission or double transmission, which is driven by one or two main transmission motors. The main transmission system consists of the main motor, the main reducer, the pinion, and the auxiliary transmission equipment. The power supply of auxiliary transmission equipment is a security power supply or its own generator, which is convenient for installation, maintenance, drying of refractory materials, and operation of the kiln when the main power supply is interrupted, and can prevent the kiln cylinder from bending and deforming during the cooling process of the kiln cylinder. The auxiliary motor is equipped with a brake, which can prevent the kiln from reversing under the partial weight of the material and the kiln skin after the motor stops.
7. Kiln head cover and kiln tail cover: The kiln head cover is the intermediate between the hot end and the next process; the kiln tail cover is the intermediate between the cold end and the material pretreatment equipment and flue gas treatment equipment.
8. Burner: The burner is generally inserted from the hot end of the cylinder; there are coal injection pipes, oil nozzles, gas nozzles, etc.
9. Heat exchanger: In order to enhance the heat exchange effect, there are various heat exchangers in the cylinder, such as chains, grid heat exchangers, etc.
10. Feeding equipment: It is an auxiliary equipment of the rotary kiln. The dry powder or block material flows into the kiln with a chute; the raw slurry with 40% water content is fed into the chute with a feeder mortar and flows into the kiln or sprayed into the kiln with a spray gun; The water-containing material (such as Al(OH)3) in the form of filter cake can be fed into the kiln by a plate feeder.