Significance and Method of Controlling the Temperature of Waste Gas from Rotary Kiln into Dust Collector时间：2019-09-20 作者 ：adminhk
In the process of rotary kiln operation, it is very important to control the temperature of kiln tail gas entering dust collector. The significance of the temperature to the kiln operation and the method to control the temperature value are shown in the following analysis.
The significance of controlling the temperature:
1. If the temperature value is too high, it indicates that the heat exchange state of the preheater system is not good, or the coal consumption of the system is too large; if it is too low, it is necessary to judge whether there is air leakage before the measuring point of the system or the heat preservation of the preheater is not good.
2. This temperature is a necessary condition to ensure the safe operation of the dust collector. Both the electric dust collector and the bag dust collector have strict upper limit requirements for the temperature of the waste gas to be disposed. Otherwise, the electrode plate of the electric dust collector will be deformed and the bag dust collection bag will be burned.
3. When the temperature increases, the volume of air volume to be disposed will increase, so the load of dust collector and fan will increase. Therefore, the temperature is an important index to ensure the stability of air consumption in rotary kiln system.
4. When the waste gas passes through the vertical mill and then enters the dust collector, the high temperature will be beneficial to the raw meal drying request, but the above effect will exist when the vertical mill stops.
Methods to control the temperature of waste gas from rotary kiln tail gas entering dust collector:
1. It is the most active measure to reduce the outlet temperature of primary preheater.
2. Set up humidification equipment. Spray appropriate amount of atomized water to meet the requirements of cooling and humidification at the same time. As for electric dust collection, it is not only cooling down, but also reducing the specific resistance of dust, so as to improve the efficiency of dust collection. If the waste is used for drying the vertical mill before entering the dust collector, the use of circulating air volume of the vertical mill should be well controlled.
3. Add other cooling equipment. In order to ensure the safety of the dust collector when the calcination process of rotary kiln is unstable, under the condition of bag dust collection or without humidification tower, before the waste gas enters the dust collector, measures such as adding air heat exchanger or setting cold air door are adopted.
4. Full application of waste heat is an effective way to control the temperature of waste gas in rotary kiln. For example, raw material mill, coal mill, power generation boiler, etc. can use waste gas. After full consideration has been given in the design, the temperature characteristic of waste heat application amount should be fully considered in the operation of rotary kiln.