The Meaning and Method of Controlling the Temperature of the Exhaust Gas of the Rotary Kiln时间：2021-11-02 作者 ：超级管理员
During the operation of the rotary kiln, it is of great significance to control the temperature of the kiln exhaust gas entering the dust collector. The significance of this temperature to the operation of the kiln and the method of controlling this temperature are analyzed below.
The significance of controlling the temperature:
1. The temperature value indicates the heat of the exhaust gas discharged from the rotary kiln system. If it is too high, it means that the heat exchange status of the preheater system is not good, or the coal consumption of the system is too large; if it is too low, it is necessary to judge whether the system is before the measuring point There is air leakage or the preheater is not well insulated.
2. This temperature is a necessary condition to ensure the safe operation of the dust collector. Whether it is electric dust collection or bag dust collection, it has strict upper limit requirements on the temperature of the exhaust gas to be processed, otherwise the electrode plate of the electric dust collector will be deformed and the bag The dust bag will burn.
3. If the temperature increases, the volume of air volume that needs to be processed increases, so that the load of the dust collector and the fan will increase. Therefore, the temperature is an important index to ensure the stability of the air used in the rotary kiln system.
4. When the exhaust gas passes through the vertical mill and then enters the dust collector, this high temperature will be beneficial to the drying requirements of the raw meal, but the above influence will exist when the vertical mill is stopped.
The method of controlling the temperature of the exhaust gas from the rotary kiln entering the dust collector:
1. Efforts to reduce the outlet temperature of the primary preheater of the system is the most active measure.
2. Set up humidification facilities. Spray an appropriate amount of atomized water to meet the requirements of both cooling and humidification at the same time. For electric dust collection, it not only reduces the temperature, but also reduces the specific resistance of the dust, thereby improving the dust collection efficiency. If the waste is used for drying of the vertical mill before entering the dust collector, the use of the circulating air volume of the vertical mill must be controlled.
3. Add other cooling facilities. In order to ensure the absolute safety of the dust collector when the calcination process of the rotary kiln is unstable, when the bag is used to collect dust or the humidification tower is not installed, an air heat exchanger or a cold air door is installed before the exhaust gas enters the dust collector. And other measures.
4. Making full use of waste heat is an effective means to control the temperature of the exhaust gas of the rotary kiln. For example, raw meal mills, coal mills, power generation boilers, etc. can all use waste gas. After full consideration has been given in the design, the temperature of the waste heat utilization should be fully considered in the operation of the rotary kiln.